The Mediation Center offers several training courses for attorneys. These include:
- A 40-hour Basic Civil Mediation course
- A 20-hour Child Access course
- A 20-hour Domestic Property Distribution and Finance course
- 40 Hour Parent Coordinator Training
- Various four-hour courses that meet the on-going continuing education and ethics requirements under the Maryland Rules
All courses are designed to meet the requirements under the Maryland Rules, allowing participants who complete the course to mediate through the court programs, and provide interactive discussions, simulations and information and discussions related to current issues in the world of mediation.
Check the Upcoming Training Classes page on this website for upcoming programs in your area.
Baltimore, Maryland, Divorce Mediation Training | Howard County Maryland Legal Mediator Training Programs and Classes
The Mediation Center provides mediation services for clients throughout the Baltimore area. To discuss your options for mediation in a private consultation with our experienced mediation lawyer, please contact us online in Columbia, Maryland, or by calling 410-750-6710.